Tiny Prints Holiday Cards are here!




Can you believe it, we have 100 days to go before December 25? The holidays will be here before you know it! I am determined not to wait until the last minute to get our holiday cards together. In fact, later today we are heading up to San Francisco for a holiday photo shoot with my friend and photographer Erin. And I'm already browsing the Tiny Prints holiday card line for the perfect holiday card that will make friends and family say Awwwwwww.

Yes, the Tiny Prints holiday cards are back, with all new shapes and designs. Last year Tiny Prints blew me away with their ornament cards and their die-cut "flip" cards.


This year one of the big themes seems to be rounded-edge holiday cards; Tiny prints has over 250 of them, and they're all new! I love the retro/vintage vibe these rounded corners give. Here's one of my favorite designs:


The Merry Intent design is simple but striking. The reverse side of the card is a colorful dot design that is so festive and cute. I'm definitely adding this one to my favorites list, but I'm not committing to it yet, because there are so many other gorgeous designs to consider.

Also, cute as this card is, it happens to be a flat card, and I must say that I much prefer folded holiday cards to flat cards. Why? Because we display our cards the traditional English way: strung up across the walls and doorways of our living room. It's so much easier to hang cards from a string when they're folded; flat cards require a clothespin to keep them up! Fortunately, Tiny Prints has tons of folded cards to choose from, including this cute design: Getting this card to hang on a garland should be no problem! Every year I look forward to seeing our holiday card garland, because every year it changes, and it's always made from the cards our family and friends send us.


Save on Tiny Prints Holiday Cards
Save $20 off Tiny Prints holiday card orders of $99+ , or $50 off $199+, with Code: NEWHOL11. This code is valid until 9/28.


Disclosure: Tiny Prints will be sending me a set of holiday cards as a thank-you for posting about their holiday card line . The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks from blogging about tiny prints!

I have a friends and Family code! Enjoy!

FFXB75D687

Tiny Prints Friends and Family 2011: $5 off any stationary order and is stackable with other stackable promotions. Excludes mint tins and William Arthur products, limit 1 time use per customer. Expires December 1, 2011. Feel free to share this with others as well

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada