Yummie Tummie for Breast Cancer




Breast cancer awareness doesn't always have to come in the color pink. This month, my favorite shapewear brand Yummie Tummie is donating 30% of October sales of their flesh-colored Lavonne Bustless Slip to the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer (FTBC) initiative. Proceeds from worldwide FTBC campaigns helps fun programs that provide access to reliable resources, breast health education, innovative information, and health care. Thirty percent of sales is a humongous amount compared to the 5, 10 and 20% I've seen from other products, so if you're
thinking about buying a Lavonne slip, buy it in October.


Disclosure: I am a Yummie Tummie Ambassador, but I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Anonymous said...

Hey- Yummie Tummie also sells a "Survivor Tank" so you can slip a prostetic into one or both of the cups!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada