Pink Ribbon UGGs




I don't own a pair of UGGs; they're expensive enough that I can find a number of excuses not to buy them: they'd make my feet sweat, they'll look awful on my huge feet, they might be so comfy that I'll end up wearing them all winter and forgo all fashion sense.

But these new Pink Ribbon UGGs might be enough to make me open up my pocketbook and splurge on a pair. The chestnut ones have a small pink ribbon on one side, as do the pink ones. I'm not so keen on the pink boots, but I'd consider buying the Ainsley slippers.

The Pink Ribbon UGGs are available exclusively through The Walking Shop, which also has exclusive Pink Ribbon items from Dansko, ECCO, Aetrex and ABEO. Sales of these products will support national and local charities in the fight against breast cancer and other women’s cancers through their Walking For Hope program.

Disclosure:I did not review this product. I received no samples or compensation for this post . The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Becca on October 11, 2011 at 11:52 PM said...

That's really neat! I also don't know if I could wear pink UGGs tho!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada