Hanes Virtual Comfort Packages



Here's an easy way to earn some money for breast cancer research. Hanes has created a new Facebook app that lets you send a virtual comfort package to your family and friends. For each new Comfort Package you create and send, Hanes will donate $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., up to $25,000.
You can send a free virtual Comfort Package from the Pink tab on the Hanes Facebook page. The Comfort Package is fully customizable with photos, videos, recipes, T-shirt designs, music and messages.
 I normally don't send virtual presents to people on Facebook, but I'm making an exception for this one. I sent a care package to my aunt in the Philippines. Some years ago she had a double mastectomy for breast cancer. She probably doesn't want to be reminded of those days, but hey, I haven't said hi to her in a long time, and she's one of my favorite aunts, so I sent the package. It's a fun little way to let your loved ones know you're thinking of them, and an easy way to help out.

Disclosure: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada