Rolling off to BlogHer with the [IN]Place Rolling Case File



I'm all set to go to BlogHer! Yesterday I received a nice surprise from Office Max: a Rolling Case File from their Peter Walsh [IN]Place line! They sent it to me so I could use it for an upcoming Office Max event that I'll be attending, so I could try it out and let everyone know what I think of it. I didn't think it would arrive in time for this BlogHer trip, but it did, so I'm using it. I threw all my clothes and toiletries into the section of the case that's normally reserved for hanging files. Everything else I'm packing fits into one or other of the other sections, so I'm good to go. I'll let you all know what I think of it once I get back from my trip.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Sara on July 22, 2009 at 10:07 PM said...

Looks really cool! What a nice surprise! My shoulders are already aching at the thought of lugging my laptop bag around the airport.

Can't wait to meet ya in Chicago girly!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada