Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal



It's always nice when I get sent products to review that I already use and love. I recently got a sample of shampoo and conditioner from Pantene Pro-V's Moisture Renewal collection and I have no qualms recommending it. I've always been a fan of Pantene, ever since it was first introduced to the Philippines about 25 years ago (in fact, one summer in college I worked at Proctor & Gamble's manufacturing plant in the Philippines, which I thought you should know because that might make me an insider or something like that. Or because I want you to think I'm cool, having worked at a manufacturing plant).

Pantene just seems to work really well with my wavy, frizzy hair. I do kinda wish they had sent me the Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 shampoo+conditioner because that's the kind I always use, because I'm lazy and don't want to go through the extra step of using a conditioner, but I'm not complaining. Even though I sort of did complain. No, really, I'm not: the shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean, and the conditioner does a great job of smoothing out the tangles and frizzes. And who can complain about that?

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada