Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Calling all Real Men -- think all this earth-friendly business is sissy stuff? Get with the times! Real Men reduce their carbon footprint too, and with Hey Dude organic skincare products, they can look and smell and feel good while doing it. Just ask my metrosexual mate, Alfie, who's as male as they come, yet still spends more time cleansing and moisturizing his face than I do.
Today's earth-friendly giveaway comes to you courtesy of Hey Dude Skin Care. Here's how they describe their products:
Supplying today’s men with the products they need to look and feel great is new male grooming company, Hey Dude Skin Care. The company offers a premium line of products that are designed to give the modern man the essential tools to combat the natural effects of aging and external conditions affecting his skin. Made from high quality organic ingredients like hyaluronic acid and essential nutrients, Hey Dude Skin Care products perform the most vital of functions to help a man protect, repair, and maintain his skin.
Win some Hey Dude Aftershave!
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will win a 4-oz. bottle of Hey Dude Aftershave, a post-shave liquid containing seaweed extracts to calm and moisturize, reduce skin redness and razor burn. (Price: $ 25).
Leave a comment on this post and tell me which product in the Hey Dude skincare line you or your significant other would like to try.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following, (you can only do each extra entry once; please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
1) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(leave a comment with your Blogger profile name).
2) Leave a comment on any of my blog posts on Finding Bonggamom (leave a comment here with the link to the post that you commented on).
3) Join any of the other giveaways currently running on Bonggamom Finds (leave a comment here with the name of the other giveaway you joined).
4) Tweet this (leave a comment with a link to your tweet):
Win a bottle of Hey Dude organic aftershave from @bonggafinds and @heydudeskincare http://tinyurl.com/y2e7po6 #giveaway
5) Click on this link and enter the CafePress American Idol sweepstakes (leave a comment here telling me you've joined).
Maximum of 6 entries per person. This giveaway ends at midnight PST on April 29, 2010; I will draw a winner at random on April 30 and post the winner's name after the winner confirms acceptance. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. Unless clearly stated, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.