Disney's World of Color


Disney's California Adventure park is all abuzz with preparations for their World of Color nighttime spectacular, set to open June 11, 2010. Posters like the one above are plastered around Disney's California Adventure, teasing and tantalizing all the park goers.


California Adventure's Paradise Pier is finishing up construction for the show. See all those grey pipes and whatnot just on the surface of the water? I think they're lights and laser and fountain nozzles. There's now a viewing area -- Paradise Park -- so people have a place to watch the show.

Unfortunately, it's not open yet so we didn't get to see it on our Spring Break trip to the Disneyland Resort. Based on what I've read about World of Color on the Disney blogs, it's going to be an amazing show. With the lights and the fountains, I'm thinking it will be similar to the Bellagio fountains (and I've heard the water wizards behind the Bellagio attraction are also working on this show), but knowing Disney, they're going to find a way to take a concept and add a touch of Disney magic to make it truly unique and special. I keep reading about projecting Disney characters onto giant water screens and fire and fog, but I really can't imagine what it's going to be like. I guess I'm going to have to wait and see like everyone else.



Disclosure: I received 4 complimentary media passes to Disney's California Adventure, but was not paid to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada