Disney's California Food and Wine Festival


What's my favorite season? It's not spring, summer, fall or winter -- it's festival season, and it's just about to start! I'm seeing "save-the-date" announcements all over the place for some of my favorite festivals (and some great new festival finds), and I'm looking forward to strolling around festival areas, looking at great arts and crafts displays, tasting yummy food and sipping yummy drinks.

The festival season is kicking off with a splash with one that combines Disney magic with great California food and wine -- Disney's California Food and Wine Festival, which starts today and runs until May 31. There will be cooking demonstrations, tasting booths, arts and crafts stalls, and more. I'm sure Alfie would love sampling all kinds of brews and ales in the Beer Walk, and I would kill to be a part of the Sweet Sundays event, which features the works (and tastes!) of pastry chefs, bakers and chocolatiers.

Unfortunately, we couldn't quite juggle our Spring Break trip to coincide with the festival's opening weekend, so all we could do was stand in front of the event poster and pretend to be one of the lucky festivalgoers who get to eat and drink all the delectable gourmet treats the festival has to offer. So if you're planning a trip to the Disneyland Resort, make sure you stop by the festival -- and save a chocolate-covered strawberry for me!



Disclosure: I received 4 complimentary media passes to Disney's California Adventure. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada