Monday, August 31, 2009
With 3Po and Jammy at school with The Pea, at least from 8 till 12, you'd think I'd be sitting on the couch eating bonbons till noon every day ... but I'm busier than ever! Fortunately my twins are on similar schedules, but I'm having to juggle 2 different dismissal times along with volunteering, playdates, afterschool activities, exercising housework, laundry, errands,and blogging. I'm in the van a lot, so I'm grateful for the Parrot MiniKit Chic hands-free car kit that allows me to take calls on my cellphone while driving if I need to. I reviewed the Parrot MiniKit Chic last week, and I really like it because I can use it without being distracted from my driving.
Win it! Parrot has generously provided another safe, stylish Parrot MiniKit Chic for one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader! To enter, simply go over to the Parrot website and check out their products, then come back here and leave a comment telling me which one catches your fancy (this is required for entry and must be done before any other entries count).
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following (please leave a separate comment for each extra entry:
1) Leave a comment on my Parrot MiniChic Kit review post, then come back here and leave a comment to let me know.
2) Follow Parrot on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with your twitter id.
3) Fave Bonggamom Finds on Technorati (leave a comment with your Technorati id).
4) Fave Finding Bonggamom on Technorati (leave a comment with your Technorati id).
5) Tweet this giveaway (leave a comment with a link to your tweet). Here is a sample tweet you can copy and paste:
Win a MiniKit Chic from @bonggafinds and @parrot http://tinyurl.com/n8kvqf
This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada, and ends at midnight PST on September 21, 2009.; I will draw a winner at random on September 22 and post the winner's name on the comments section soon after. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
I received a product sample for this post, but no monetary compensation. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.