American Girl and LEGO at McDonalds




Last week I took 3Po and Jammy to McDonalds for a First-Day-of-School treat (yeah, yeah, I know, bad mom, but hey, they only get 1 first day of school and that's what they asked for).  We were so excited to see that the Happy Meal toys are Lego Racers and American Girl!  Of course the boys were ecstatic about the Lego cars, but I was quite amazed to see American Girl pop up at McDonalds, of all places.   American Girl things are usually so expensive, so it's nice to see them reaching out to a broader audience, and I'm glad that it gives The Pea an affordable opportunity to add to her colleciton of American Girl things. This series of Happy Meals started on August 17, so I'm hoping we can still get more of the collection.  The good thing is, you don't actually have to eat a Happy Meal to get the toy -- you can buy them separately for about $1.50!

I did not receive monetary compensation or a product sample for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada