Lance Whole Grain Sandwich Crackers



It's almost time for school to start once again, and this year I've got three kids in elementary school now! I'm going to have to figure out a way to pack 3 mid-morning snacks and 4 lunches (yes, I pack lunch for my husband as well!) and get 3 kids ready for school in the morning. And I'm going to have to rely on healthy, easy-to-prepare snack foods more than ever -- which is why I was happy to join BlogHer's Lance Snacks review, and try out some of their new healthier snack products.

Click here to find out what we thought of Lance's new line of sandwich crackers!

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada