Back-to-School with Lands' End



3Po and Jammy are LOVING the Lands' End backpacks that I picked up for them at last month's MomSelect BlogHer Swag Suite. They're the Lands' End Eco-Friendly backpacks, and I was lucky enough to get one in each of their favorite colors, blue and green (heck, I was lucky to get two! I think Amy, MomSelect's representative, let me grab an extra one because I passed on all the other great swag in that room, including the cute Build-A-Bear, fun tiaras and wands, and more -- thanks Amy!).

These backpacks have something for everyone to love! My boys love all those compartments and zippers, Alfie loves the zigzag elastic for tucking your jacket or cap into, and I love the rugged durability and Lands' End quality. I do still want to buy them the Lands' End Wheeled ClassMate StudyHaul Backpack, because we walk to school and I don't want them carrying their weight in books on their young backs. But for kindergarten, all they'll be carrying is their lunch, so the Eco-Friendly Backpack will be just fine.

3Po and Jammy are so excited to be using their new backpacks when they enter kindergarten in two weeks, and they've already started decorating them with keychains and zipper charms and stickers. Of course, if 3Po and Jammy really had their way, the backpacks would probably look more like these backpacks we created at Packland, a fun site where kids can create their own fantasy backpacks. Who wouldn't want a backpack with a built-in gumball dispenser and pirate flag? Those are just perfect for back to school!

And speaking of back to school, don't forget to join 5 Minutes for Mom and Lands' End for the Ultimate Back-to-School Twitter Party:

Date: Thursday, August 20th
Time: 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. CST
Location: #landsend

Lands' End hosts will be there to answer back-to-school shopping questions, and there will be lots of chances to win Lands' End products during the party. Save the date!


I did not receive a product sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada