Back-to-School Sale from Leapfrog




I just saw on the Leapfrog website that they are having a Back-to-School sale with 20% off! This means that Tag books are now $11.19, down from $13.99. I've got my eye on the Leapster Messenger bag and Didj carrying case (both are on sale), because I've gone on an organizational rampage recently and I'd love a place to put the Didj and Leapster, along with some cartridges, for carrying on car trips. But the Back-to-School sale ends today, August 3rd, and I'm not sure I'm ready to commit, so I'll just have to hope they have another sale sometime soon.....


And more Leapfroggy news... their latest Tag version has expanded memory, 32 MB. So now each Tag can hold 10 books instead of just 5, which means you don't have to keep switching out the software in the Tag so your kid can read all of his Tag books. That's huge!

I did not receive a product sample for this post, nor did I receive monetary compensation. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada