Introducing limited time Mike and Ike varieties for Halloween


I received samples for review

Just in time for Halloween, MIKE AND IKE has come up with Halloween versions of their fruity, chewy candy!  Vampire Variety and Mummy's Mix come in fun Halloween-themed boxes and contain a variety of  to-die-for flavors.  We received samples of the new seasonal flavors, and these are definitely the candies to look for when trick-or-treating on Halloween night.

I love the MIKE AND IKE Vampire Variety, which includes Cherry, Raspberry, Grape, Watermelon and Fruit Punch flavors.  The grape flavor is my favorite -- it tastes fantastic, and it gives a nice dark, bloody look to the mix.

If the Vampire Variety makes you too squeamish, try MIKE AND IKE® Mummy’s Mix.  The mix of colors is festive, not gruesome.  The flavors in this mix are Lemon, Orange, Grape, Lime and Raspberry (I'm so happy that grape is in both Halloween varieties!).


Most of us are used to seeing MIKE AND IKE in theater-sized boxes (5 oz), but the Halloween varieties are also available in individually-wrapped snack-sized bags! Each bag contains 8-10 candies, so it's perfect for handing out to little boys and ghouls who come to your door to trick-or-treat!   These treat-sized packs are sold in 45 or 72 count variety bags.



Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada