AcneFree® 2-in-1 Acne Wipes



What do you get when you have kids who are always on the go, constantly going from one athletic activity to another, constantly sweating... and in typical kid fashion, are so indifferent to dirt that they can't be bothered to wash their faces?  That's right, clogged pores, acne and zits.  The boys already get little red bumps on their noses, so I can tell they are going to have major flare-ups once those teenage hormones really start kicking in!   I have to do a better job teaching them to wash their faces properly... but I have to admit, I'm glad there are products like AcneFree Acne Wipes.  It's so easy to tell them to grab a wipe and swipe it across their faces to help keep their pores clear and clean!  The product has Salicylic Acid, which can really dry their young faces, so I limit their use to at most one wipe per day -- but honestly, I love using it for my own face as well :)


About AcneFree Acne Wipes
2-in-1 treatment to cleanse your skin and treat your acne on-the-go

With no need to rinse after use, the 2-in-1 Acne Wipes are perfect for on-the-spot treatment. The oil-free wipes feature 0.5% Salicylic Acid, a dermatologist-recommended acne medication that helps to prevent breakouts and keeps pores open and clear of impurities. Disposable AcneFree 2-in-1 Acne Wipes are available in a convenient, re-sealable plastic pouch.



Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada