Energizer supports breast cancer research all year, every year



Energizer's commitment to Breast Cancer Awareness is strong, consistent and long-lasting:  just like their batteries!  They have donated over $3 million since 2005, and have partnered with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation since 2007.  This year they donated $225,000.  I will be forever grateful to Energizer for sponsoring me in the 2010 3-Day for the Cure in San Francisco and giving me the experience of a lifetime! In fact, my experiences during that event and the people I met there are what inspired me to start blogging for Breast Cancer Awareness in October.  So thank you, Energizer, for helping me see the world through rose-colored glasses!


Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada