Scrubbing Bubbles One Step




Cleaning toilets can be a drag -- that's why I've gotten my son to take over. Ha! I wish! Seriously, it actually is one of 3Po's chores, but I don't really trust him to do it properly, so I have him wipe down the top and I do the dirty work (pun intended) myself when he's at school.

At BlogHer this summer, I was introduced to Scrubbing Bubbles' new One Step toilet bowl cleaner, which reduces the process of cleaning your toilet to just one step -- literally. One Step toilet bowl cleaner is a foot-pump system that attaches to the rim of your toilet bowl. Just step on the pedal, and it pumps out Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaner around your toilet bowl and under the rim. There's a spinning mechanism that ensures toilet cleaner is sprayed all around. All you have to do is step, and flush (okay, it's actually two steps, but just one literal stepping motion).

It's so easy, even a little kid can do it:


I can definitely trust 3Po to step on a pedal twice a day, right? The only downside is that the tubing is visible, even when you put down the toilet seat, and it doesn't fit quite right on our toilet seat. I'm not sure I'll keep using the system once the first can is used up, but for now I'm enjoying leaving the toilet cleaning -- all of it -- to my seven year old son. And if you accuse me of child labor, you're probably just jealous that you haven't got your own Scrubbing Bubbles One Step yet!

For more information about Scrubbing Bubbles One Step toilet bowl cleaner, visit the Scrubbing Bubbles Facebook page.


Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada