Pottery Barn Kids Veteran's Day Sale starts today


I live for Pottery Barn Kids sales. They are such a great way to stock up on the cutest decor and bedding at an unbelievable price. I just got an email from Pottery Barn Kids announcing the start of their Veteran's Day Sale, with items for sale up to 75% off. The Halloween candles I reviewed last month are on sale for over half off, along with other Halloween decor (I always buy a couple of Halloween decor items right after Halloween to take advantage of the sale prices) and over 200 items across all categories.

And while you're on the Pottery Barn Kids website, check out their new holiday collection. They have some really adorable stuff! They sent me a few of their items to review, and I can't wait to start decorating. Stay tuned for future review posts and photos of the Candy Cane Stake Set, Stocking Advent Calendar and Holiday Table Runner, but for now here's a photo of The Pea with two giant candy canes from the Pottery Barn Kids Candy Can Stake Set to whet your appetite for holiday decorating!




Disclosure: I received an assortment of Pottery Barn Kids products from their holiday line, which I will be reviewing on future posts. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada