Black Friday Deals on Cardstore.com


It's not even Black Friday yet, and the sales have already begun! I received an email today with a great offer from Cardstore.com -- free shipping and 20% off with the code CYBERSALE. This is your chance to get your holiday cards done and save a little cash at the same time. The holiday cards I ordered from Cardstore.com arrived a few weeks ago and they are gorgeous. You can see what they look like on my recent Cardstore.com giveaway post -- but photos can't convey the nice, thick card stock, the vibrant colors and the crisp, clean font printing. Hurry up and order before Black Friday comes and goes!


Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada