Bake Shoppe® Cookie Dough Miniatures Review


The Pea LOVES cookie dough pieces. I mean, reeelly loves them. I think she'd almost rather eat the raw cookie dough than the baked cookie! Of course I don't let her because of all that raw egg in the batter, so she has to get her cookie dough fix in cookie dough ice cream. So when the same company that gave us the opportunity to review Sour Jacks Watermelon Candy asked if we wanted to review new Cookie Dough Miniatures candy, I had to say yes.


The Basics
Promotion in Motion Inc, the company that makes some of America's favorite candies (Sour Jacks, Welch's Fruit Snacks, Gummi Bears and more), now introduces Bake Shoppe® Cookie Dough Miniatures. They are made with real butter in the batter and no egg or hydrogenated oils.

The Bongga
First sour watermelon chews and now cookie dough candy.... wow, The Pea is in candy heaven! These things really do taste like chocolate chip cookie dough, complete with the raw dough texture. Thankfully, they don't have any eggs, raw or otherwise, in them, so I don't have to worry about refrigeration or food poisoning. I love the small bite-sized pieces, which make it easier for me to dole out small portions to my kids.

The Blah
The chocolate coating they use is pretty bland and tasteless; they need to use better cocoa and chocolate to satisfy my family of chocoholics, or leave the chocolate coating off entirely.

The Bottom Line
New Bake Shoppe Cookie Dough Miniatures are perfect for the cookie-dough addict!

Disclosure: I received a product sample, but was not paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is clearly indicated as such. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Terra Heck on September 21, 2010 at 11:54 PM said...

These look yummy. I'm sure I could eat a whole box by myself.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada