Back to School with Camelbak eddy water bottle



I received a sample for review

School has started today, and it's back to the daily grind of packing books and lunches.  One item that goes into my kids' backpack every day is a refillable water bottle, and it's usually a Camelbak.  Our kitchen cabinets are filled with Camelbak bottles -- the kids take them everywhere, from school to soccer to dance.  Their latest, the Camelbak eddy, features a bite valve with more durability and faster flow.  That water can't come out fast enough to quench my kids' thirst!  Sometimes they don't even realize they're thirsty, and the drinking fountain is too far away, so having a water bottle handy is crucial to keeping them hydrated throughout the day.

The new Camelback eddy bottles come in stainless BPA-free plastic, stainless steel, and glass. They come in all colors of the rainbow, and the kids' sized bottles come in a variety of cute designs.


Each one has Camelbak's famous flip-top bite valve that lets kids sip from their water bottles without tipping them over or spilling.

The Eddy is top-rack dishwasher safe, but I usually clean it by hand.  I love, love, love the wide mouth bottle, which makes it really easy to clean -- but I do NOT love cleaning the bite valve or the straws.  I can just imagine all the germs lurking in there, and eventually the bite valves get all chewed up and need to be replaced.  I much prefer the classic cap (in fact I plan to purchase a whole bunch on Camelbak's online site) but the kids love the bite valve.  If drinking from the valve gets them to drink more water, I guess having to clean the valve is a small price to pay.


Disclosure: I received a product sample for review. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada