What's new at the Disneyland Resort for 2013



There's always something new and exciting going on at the Disneyland Resort!  Why, in the last five years alone we've seen the renovation of the Disneyland Hotel, the introduction of Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters and the revamp of Star Tours in Disneyland Park, as well as the introduction of Toy Story Mania, World of Color, Ariel's Undersea Adventure and Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure.

For 2013, the Disneyland Resort has some wonderful new surprises in store, and in two weeks I'm attending a media event so I can get a first look at their new attractions and share them all with you!  Here's a rundown on what I plan to do at the Disneyland Resort:


I'll be checking out the all-new Fantasy Faire area in Fantasyland, which opened on March 12, 2013.  I'll wander around the buildings, take a look at the shops, nibble on some Fantasy Faire treats, and try to meet as many Disney princesses as I can.



I'll be watching the new live show, "Mickey and Magical Map", which opens at the Fantasyland Theatre on May 25, 2013.


Even though Cars Land opened in 2012, it's still new for many, many people.  In fact, lines for Radiator Springs Racers continue to go around the block, and even FASTPASS tickets for the ride sell out early in the morning!  In particular, I want to take a closer look at the Cars Land merchandise and dining options (the menu at Flo's Diner looks heavenly!).



Disclosure:  Travel expenses for the Disneyland Press Event will be covered by the Disneyland Resort, but I will not be receiving any samples or monetary compensation for any posts I write about the Disneyland Resort.  The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada