How do I love Cost Plus World Market? Let me count the ways


I love Cost Plus World Market.  I've been shopping there for years, and it's one of my favorite stores.  We shop there regularly for imported goods you can't find at regular grocery stores (or if you can find them, they're a lot more expensive).  All the English foods that Alfie love are there -- Patak's Curry Pastes, Heinz Baked Beans, Heinz Salad Cream, Twinings Earl Grey Tea,  and Cadbury's digestives -- and thanks to this store, we can enjoy them all the time.  Alfie loves their imported beer selection, and once in a while I treat the kids to a box of Yan Yan cookies (plus some Lindt chocolate for me).   Every October I buy gummy eyeballs for Halloween, and every December, we buy a box of crackers so we can celebrate the holidays the English way.

I don't just rely on Cost Plus World Market for food -- their selection of home furniture, home decor and entertainment ware is beyond compare!  Everything is stylish, sturdy and within my budget.  I've lost count of the number of items we've purchased from Cost Plus World Market, but here are a few that we'll be relying on as we head into the summer grilling and entertaining season:

* All our outdoor furniture -- table, chairs and umbrella -- are from Cost Plus World Market.

* Our kitchen table bench from Cost Plus World Market.

*  We drink from Cost Plus World Market drinking glasses. 


I made these cheddar apple cupcakes for the first time last year when we invited some friends over for a barbecue.  They made their debut on a festive tray from Cost Plus World Market.

Earlier this year, my daughter celebrated her 11th birthday with a movie night sleepover.  She wanted a popcorn station and candy bar where guests could help themselves to treats they could munch on during the movie.  Guess where I went to find the serving ware? Cost Plus World Market!  They had the cutest popcorn bowl and cardboard popcorn containers, as well as glass dishes for the candy.  They even had the cutest scoops!

Recently I had the opportunity to add to my Cost Plus World Market treasure trove of items for summer entertaining.  World Market sent me a gift card so I could check out their current stock, see what amazing deals they have going, and get my home ready for summer. 

If you're planning a 4th of July barbecue, they have everything you need to celebrate!


They also have a Maine Lobsterfest theme, which I think looks really gorgeous.  I can just imagine Martha Stewart hosting a luncheon with the partyware and decor I saw at the store.

I used my World Market gift card to buy a beautiful Mason Water Jar and stand.  I love the clean, vintage look and the easy-serve spout.  It seals up tightly -- no drips! -- so it's perfect for parties where guests can help themselves to water, lemonade or some other beverage.  I also bought the side table it's resting on in the photo; it's nice and sturdy and goes really well with our other patio furniture (also from World Market!).  And because all outdoor furniture is currently on sale, up to 50% off, I even had enough on the gift card left over to purchase a tablecloth for our outdoor dining table.  What an amazing haul! 



Save on Southwest Airlines with your Cost Plus World Market purchase
Cost Plus World Market and Southwest Airlines are teaming up to help summer flyers save!  Their Buy and Fly in-store promotion lets customers receive a 15% off coupon towards the purchase of a flight anywhere Southwest Airlines flies -- all you have to do is make a $20 or more purchase at Cost Plus World Market!  For more details, go to www.worldmarket.com/southwest.


Win a Summer Getaway Trip from Cost Plus World Market
Enter the Summer Getaway Sweepstakes!   Each week from June 16 to July 13, Cost Plus World Market is giving away a trip for 4 anywhere Southwest Flies, including hotel accommodations and a $500 World Market gift card.  To enter, "like" Cost Plus World Market on Facebook, and click on the Great Summer Getaway Sweepstakes tab.



Follow Cost Plus World Market on Twitter and Facebook to get all their latest news, including sales and coupons!


Disclosure: This post has been compensated by Cost Plus World Market, via the Pollinate Media Group. I received a gift card to shop for home entertainment items of my choice from Cost Plus World Markets, plus additional compensation for my time.  . The views and opinions expressed here are my own.
 

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada