Tiny Prints Holiday Cards


Our first holiday card came in the mail last week, and I wasn't surprised when I turned it over and saw the Tiny Prints logo on the back. Tiny Prints is my favorite online stationery store, and I have nothing but praises to sing for their whimsical designs, easy-to-use online store, convenient features and high-quality cards.

Last month I was invited to the Tiny Prints corporate headquarters, along with other Bay Area bloggers, for a behind-the-scenes tour and a sneak peek at their latest holiday cards. They don't do printing at this location -- actually they do have a small printing room out back, but it's mostly for test runs and super-secret orders from celebrities (I tried, but I couldn't find William and Kate's wedding invites) -- but we got to see some of the creative geniuses behind the Tiny Prints designs (not all, Tiny Prints has designers from all over the country) and we saw their customer service team in action, painstakingly reviewing each and every order. Good thing, too; apparently 25% of all orders have some kind of typo or other error that needs to be corrected!



Over a scrumptious lunch, the Tiny Prints people talked about some of the latest trends in holiday cards (shaped cards, black and white designs, non-rectangular photo frames) and introduced us to their latest and greatest holiday card designs. They've got some really unique cards this year!

I love their ornament cards so much I wish I could trim my tree with nothing but these little gems. Of course, I'll have to inform my friends and family that I'm not accepting any other holiday card except a Tiny Prints holiday card, but what the heck, they love me and I'm sure they want my holiday tree to look beautiful.

What? Not a good idea? Fine, I'll be nice. I'll "settle" for these great tri-fold accordion cards, which have lots of room for photos and text (I happen to loooove holiday newsletters, so send those over!), or these ingenious flipping cards with photos on both sides. Pardon the pun, but they're flipping adorable! It's not too late to order your holiday cards with Tiny Prints, and if you do it before midnight tomorrow (December 7), you can get up to $50 off plus free 3-day shipping with code TPHOL50. Or you could try your luck and enter to win 50 free Tiny Prints holiday cards on my friend Kimberly's blog. Either way you'll end up with gorgeous holiday cards that are sure to end up on front-and-center display at all your friend's homes.


For more photos of the Tiny Prints Holiday blogger event, visit my friend Rick's Flickr page.

Disclosure: Tiny Prints treated me to lunch, a tour of their corporate headquarters and a set of personalized notecards. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada