One Step Ahead Halloween costumes and bags



When my kids were little, One Step Ahead was one of my main go-to-websites and stores for toys and gear.  They have practically everything a parent needs for every age and stage. I would buy bibs, placemats, sippy cups, teethers, rattles, sun hats, diaper swim covers, blankets, you name it!  I've always trusted One Step Ahead to sell high-quality items, so when they invited me to check out their Halloween costume line, I knew I'd find one-of-a-kind costumes that are as safe and sturdy as they are adorable -- not any of the flimsy stuff with frayed edges and uncomfortable material that make kids sweat and itch and scream to take the whole ting off.

Of course, you do pay for quality, so the costumes at One Step Ahead tend to be on the pricier side.... until now!   One Step Ahead is having a big sale on Halloween costumes, up to 60% off!  Here are my favorites:

Cheeky......I'm going bananas over this Monkey Costume for babies.  These kinds of animal costumes were so difficult to find when my kids were babies, I'm considering having another baby just so I can dress him in this costume.  Okay, almost.



Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?  This costume was designed to blow everyone away with cuteness!  This is my favorite kind of costume for young kids because it keeps them warm in the cold Halloween night air.


The Good Witch costume is so sweet; I love how it comes with a pink crown and a star wand.


Check out how sweet our friend Zoe looks in her new Good Witch costume!  Every little girl needs a pink princess outfit, and this one is magical.  Whether she uses it for trick-or-treating, for her next princess party, or for every day dress up, it's the perfect way to bring out the princess within.


Don't forget the loot bags to go with the costumes!  One Step Ahead's Halloween Trick or Treat Bags come in the shape of a  pumpkinspider and candy corn.  They are squishy and soft, just like your little one, with no cheap plastic to scratch their little arms or legs.  They can be personalized with your child's name, so everyone knows who owns all that candy.  What's more, they come in a range of sizes, so your little one isn't lugging around a great big bag that's almost as big as he is.
There are dozens more costumes and accessories, and almost all of them are on sale.  It's the perfect time to grab an adorable costume for your little one at a scary-low price!


To receive your Halloween costume from One Step Ahead by October 31, don't forget these deadline dates:
Order by October 25 for standard shipping
Order by October 26 for 2-day shipping
Order by October 29 for overnight shipping


Disclosure: I received costume samples from One Step Ahead for review. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Serge on February 11, 2013 at 10:18 PM said...

That kid in the peacock costume sure looks cute! I just hope that the fabric would be comfortable enough so that the kid wouldn't feel uneasy in it.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada