CLIF Kid Full Moon Brownie ZBars are back!




October is here, and of course you know what that means!  Yes, yes, of course, I know Halloween is here, but I'm referring to CLIF Kid ZBar's Halloween flavor, Full Moon Brownie.  When it came out last year,  I fell in love with the brownie-like look and taste.  I'm so happy that it's back for the season!  I need to stock up on Full Moon Brownie so I can hand it out to the kids on my sons' soccer team and the kids on my daughter's volleyball team.  They're made with whole grain and are free from hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup and trans fats (let's leave the scariness to the costumes, not the candy!).  They're the perfect healthy treats for October!


Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions.  The views and opinions expressed here are my own.


Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada