Decorating for Halloween with HP printables



Every year I start decorating for Halloween on the first of October.  It's my favorite holiday, so I go all out transforming our home, but I do just a little bit every day, so I don't get overwhelmed.  Over the years I've amassed a decent collection of Halloween decor, but when I first started decorating, all I had to work with was a few pieces, some bolts of orange and black cloth, the kids' artwork, and some printables -- and I think I did a pretty decent job!  


In fact, with all the great Halloween printables online, decorating is a piece of cake (or should I say, pumpkin pie?).  All you need are sheets of paper, a printer, a computer and an internet connection!   This year I went to the HP Creative Studio for some great Halloween printables.  You name the printable, they've got it -- from masks to photo frames to party invites to paper chains to pumpkin carving templates to banners to greeting cards to lanterns and more.  There are even links to elegant Martha Stewart Halloween printables.  It's all free to download and print!




HP and Snapfish sent me an assortment of printouts from their printables site, and the kids have been having lots of fun with it.  We strung up the Happy Halloween banner over our magnetic board in the kitchen (which already has the kids' Halloween-themed artwork as well as some cute printable greeting cards from the HP site).


I love these printable Halloween lanterns.  You can string them up with yarn or even small lights, but I chose to line them up on my kitchen windowsill, where the afternoon sun shines through them and gives them a beautiful glow.


I printed out 8 of them (it works best if you print them on sturdy cardstock), cut them out, folded them according to the instructions (super easy) and taped the folds together.  Instant Halloween charm!



Disclosure:  I received printouts of select free printables, a code for a free photo book and a Snapfish gift card as a thank-you for posting about HP's Halloween printables.  The views and opinions expressed here are my own.


Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada