Friday, December 17, 2010
Remember last week, when I asked you to vote for everyone's favorite engine, Thomas the Tank, to win Toy Property of the year? Your loyalty to Thomas has paid off: Today I'm giving away a Thomas the Tank Engine prize pack to one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader, and if you voted for Thomas at http://www.toyawards.org/, you'll get THREE extra entries into this giveaway!
The Thomas prize pack for this giveaway includes:
* 1 small Thomas toy
* 1 Thomas DVD
* 1 Thomas book
* 1 Thomas viewfinder
This prize was provided in conjunction with Thomas and Friends' nomination in the Property of the Year category of the 2011 Toy of the Year Awards. I think Thomas is a wonderful brand that teaches kids all the right value, so I'm more than happy to cast my vote for him (and do a bit of campaigning for him too!).
Leave a comment on this post and tell me why you or your child loves Thomas and Friends. This entry must be completed before any extra entries will count.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment on this post for each extra entry, with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, blog comment link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Vote for Thomas in the Property of the Year category of the TOTY Awards (3 entries, leave 3 comments if you complete this entry).
2) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook wall (1 entry):
I entered the Thomas the Tank giveaway on Bonggamom Finds! http://ow.ly/3r6Rp
3) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger (1 entry).
4) Tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
Enter to win a Thomas the Tank Engine prize pack on @bonggafinds! http://ow.ly/3r6Rp #giveaway
5) Tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
RT @bonggafinds: Vote for Thomas and Friends to win Toy Property of the year at http://www.toyawards.org/
6) Join any of my other open giveaways (leave a comment with the name of the giveaway you joined, 1 entry per giveaway you've joined).
This giveaway ends at midnight PST on December 30, 2010; I will draw a winner at random on December 31 and post the winner's name as soon as the winner confirms acceptance. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclaimer: I did not receive samples or financial compensation for this post or giveaway. Prize is being provided by DKC Public Relations, who reserves the right to substitute any of the items in the prize pack for items of a similar value. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.