Deals and Steals at Luggage.com



Our old suitcases have had it, I think, and we need to get some new luggage, stat. The last thing we want is to be forced to stuff our clothes into garbage bags because our cases have split at the airport! If you're traveling over the holiday season make sure your luggage can stand the rigors of travel, and if it needs to be replaced, check out Luggage.com. They've got a great selection of kids backpacks, suitcases, laptop bags, and all sorts of luggage you need to travel! Here are some of my favorites:


I love the Classic Black Samsonite suitcase -- it's the only one of our suitcases that has stood the test of time.



Incredibly, this 5 piece Samsonite luggage set costs less than $200.




How adorable is this rolling lambie backpack? It's perfect if your traveling with a little one!


Luggage.com
has great prices, big discounts on many items, hassle-free returns and free shipping on orders over $69, so it's a great option for people who don't want to brave the holiday crowds at the mall. As a CSN Preferred Blogger, I've reviewed several products from their family of online shopping sites, and I've been really pleased with their product selection, quality and lightning-fast delivery. I think we'll be getting a new Samsonite suitcase soon!


Disclaimer: I am a CSN Preferred Blogger, and CSN Stores is compensating me for this post in the form of a CSN store giftcard. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada