The Girls Fitness Pant review


Mornings are crazy for me, so I like to pull on a pair of yoga pants or leggings that look and feel good without too much effort. A couple of months ago I was given a pair of Tummy Control Boot Cut pants from The Girls, and it has joined my set of go-to wardrobe staples for school mornings, workouts and casual wear!

The Basics
The Girls is a line of fitness apparel that have been seen on celebs like Ashley Tisdale, Lauren Conrad and Amanda Seyfried. Here's some information about The Girls:

The Girls is an amazing Fitness brand. They offer a special blu-tech fabric system constructed with the highest quality yarns and just the right formula of nylon and spandex, that helps to slim, shape and contour the body in just the right places. Found only in The Girls™ Tummy Control styles, this special power mesh system is discreetly placed inside the clothing invisible to the rest of the world so only you know it is there.


The Bongga
I'm so happy I tried these pants! First of all, it comes in lots of colors, including chocolate brown, my favorite, which for some reason is super difficult to find. While I can't pretend that these pants make me look like Ashley Tisdale, I think they do a good job of smoothing out the midriff bulges. But more importantly, these are the comfiest fitness pants ever. Here I am at the Big Sur Half Marathon, wearing their Tummy Control Boot Cut Pant:

These pants felt great -- throughout the entire 13.1 miles, I didn't have to tug them up once. But they're not just for workouts; I wear them anytime and everywhere!


The Blah
I find the bootcut pants rather short. I'm a wee bit above average height, 5 feet 8 inches, and I think they could stand to be about an inch longer.


The Bottom Line
The Girls line of fitness apparel feels great, looks great and comes at a very very reasonable price.

Disclosure: I received a product sample, but was not paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is clearly indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada