Meet one of my BlogHer sponsors -- AJ Wrappers


I'm so excited to announce that AJ Wrappers has become one of my in-kind sponsors for BlogHer 2010! When I reviewed their Baby Sushi Socks gift item a couple of months back, I fell in love with their products and the personalized service of the brand's hardworking owner, Alice.

AJ Wrappers makes personalized candy wrappers, party favors, and gift buckets, as well as a wide variety of gift items for weddings, anniversaries and baby showers. According to AJ herself, here are some great reasons to buy their products:

1) Great products -- products can be personalized, with no limits to the design, and you can coordinate matching items
2) Great service -- AJ Wrappers is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. They'll even work with you personally on custom orders, just contact Alice@ajwrappers.com
3) Great prices -- affordable, with no hidden photo fees or design fees
4) Great experience -- AJ Wrappers is a successful family-owned business and an approved vendor for Sarasota and Manatee County Schools

You can check out the AJ Wrappers online store, Facebook page, and Twitter feed for their latest products and deals.

My favorite products are the affordable Onesie Lollipops, the new Onesie Sundaes, and of course the adorable Sushi Socks, but for BlogHer, I thought AJ and I could do something unique -- offer customized chocolates with both our names on them. AJ created miniature chocolate labels that say "A sweet treat from Bonggamom & AJ Wrappers" on the front, and have our web addresses printed on the back. The labels have a chic paisley print design all around them, in my favorite color combination, pink and brown. They are adorable!


AJ sent me a design proof via email almost immediately after I ordered the labels, and they arrived at my house within a week. They contained instructions on how to attach the labels to the chocolates (Hershey's Miniatures, which I purchased at the drugstore). The labels are the perfect size -- they wrap easily around the chocolates and completely hide the Hershey's Miniatures label, and they hold steady when you secure them with double sided tape.

For some reason the font was a bit pixelated and came out looking like they had been printed on a home computer, but I have no complaints with the paisley design: the lines and curves are sharp, and the colors are solid. I think they will make a unique statement when I attach them to my BlogHer business card. Thanks, AJ Wrappers, for providing these charming little personalized candy wrappers!

BlogHer attendees -- if you see me at this year's conference, you'll be in for a sweet treat -- not only will you be able to meet a totally awesome gal :) , you'll also get a nice chocolate pick-me-up when we exchange business cards. So look out for me at BlogHer and don't be afraid to say hi!


Disclosure: I received complimentary customized labels from AJ Wrappers, but was not paid to review the product or give my opinions. I am footing the cost of the chocolates. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is clearly indicated as such. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada