I'm thrilled to have been selected by Sony Corporate Entertainment America to participate in their PSP Summer Family Fun blogger program! They have generously provided my family with a PSP-3000 and some games to load on it so we can try the PSP out and make it a part of our summer. Over the next six weeks I'll be sharing thoughts, photos and videos about how the PSP is helping to fill all the "Are-We-There-Yet" time that's sure to crop up on our summer travels to England and France. It's going to be more of a blog-u-mentary rather than a product review, so I'll be posting over on my personal blog, Finding Bonggamom. Don't worry, I'll be posting a traditional review here on this review blog, so you'll also get to find out what my family likes and doesn't like about the PSP.
To celebrate the launch of this program, Sony has also generously provided a $50 PlayStation giftcard to give away to one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader! One winner will receive a $50 PlayStation Network gift card, good for any purchase on the PlayStation Network -- games, add-on packs, full-length movies, TV shows and more for the PS3 and PSP systems.
There's more prizey fun -- I also happen to have an extra PS3 game to give away! One more lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will win a copy of the "Shrek Forever After" videogame for the PS3 system.
Leave a comment on this post and share one situation where you would love to have a PSP on hand for you or your kids. This entry must be completed before any extra entries will count.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment on this post for each extra entry, with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, blog comment link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(1 entry).
2) Leave a comment on this post and tell me which game(s) you would like to download from the PlayStation Store (1 entry per day)
3) Leave a relevant comment on any of my PSP Summer Family Fun posts on my personal blog, Finding Bonggamom (1 entry per day)
4) Leave a relevant comment on any of my PSP Summer Family Fun posts on this review blog, Bonggamom Finds (1 entry per day)
5) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook wall (1 entry):
I entered the PSP Summer Family Fun giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/255e6r9 #pspfamilyfun
6) Write this on Playstation's Facebook Page wall (1 entry). Note, you can also write it as a comment on one of Playstation's FB posts:
I entered the PSP Summer Family Fun giveaway on Bonggamom Finds! You can enter too at http://tinyurl.com/255e6r9 #pspfamilyfun
7) Tweet this (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
How are U using your @PlayStation PSP to have fun this summer? Join the conversation w/ @bonggamom http://tinyurl.com/255e6r9 #pspfamilyfun
8) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Twitter and tweet this daily (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
Enter to win a "Shrek Forever After" videogame for PS3 @PlayStation on @bonggafinds http://tinyurl.com/255e6r9 #pspfamilyfun
9) Follow Playstation on Twitter and tweet this daily (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
Enter to win a $50 @PlayStation Network gift certificate on @bonggafinds http://tinyurl.com/255e6r9 #pspfamilyfun
10) Leave a link to this giveaway (http://tinyurl.com/255e6r9) on any giveaway linky, sweepstakes blog or sweepstakes forum (1 entry each time you leave a link, pls. leave a comment here and paste the URL of the post you left the link on).
This giveaway ends at midnight PST on July 20, 2010; I will draw the winners at random on July 21 (I will draw the $50 Playstation Network giftcard winner first, then draw PS3 videogame winner second). One prize per person. I will post the winners' names in the comments section after they confirm acceptance. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: To facilitate my participation in this program, I received a "Summer Fun" kit which included a Sony Playstation Portable (PSP-3000) , an assortment of content (games and videos) for the PSP, as well as a journal and videocamera to capture our summer adventures. Sony also provided the PlayStation Network giftcard as a giveaway prize. I have not been paid or required to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.