Minted Gift Tags: Give your holiday presents an extra special touch with Minted Gift Tags



You know how babies and kids sometimes end up loving the big cardboard box that their present came in more than the present itself? It's not so different with grown-ups -- a beautifully wrapped present can generate as many oohs and ahhs as the present itself.   Bright wrapping paper, a cascade of curling ribbons, a luxurious bow, a teeny gift charm or an original gift tag -- all of those little extra special touches can go a long way towards showing your gift recipient that he or she is special to you.

For me, personalization is key. I love personalized gift tags as much as I love personalized holiday cards; not only are they ultra-convenient, they look so finished and classy-- as long as they're printed by the right company, of course.


That's why I was so delighted to discover Minted's collection of personalized holiday gift tags.  They're hanging gift tags, with a hole on one end so you can thread a ribbon through and tie it to a gift bag handle or a ribbon on a boxed present.  These are the first hanging gift tags I've seen from ANY stationery company!  I've seen (and ordered) personalized sticker gift tags as well as personalized card gift tags (with envelopes), but these hanging gift tags are so much cuter.  

Minted invited me to personalize and order any of their stationery products, and since the holidays are just around the corner, I ordered gift tags in a variety of designs.



Honestly, the hardest part was choosing a design.  I blame Minted's community of thousands of designers; as with all of Minted's stationery products, the design options for the gift tags are unparalleled.   They run the whole range of styles, from rustic to whimsical to funny to vintage to classic and more.



The level of personalization is impressive.  These gift tags really let your personality shine!  All designs come in 2 or more color schemes.  All designs let you add your name.  Some designs let you alter some or all of the text: a holiday message, the year, etc...  Some let you upload photos. Some are square. Some are rectangular.  Hopefully they'll add circular tags soon.



You can also choose from a variety of options for the back of the gift tag.  You can opt for a patterned back (which varies by design), a solid color, plain white, or you can upload a photo or logo.  It all adds up to a gift tag that's as special and unique as you are.

My gift tags have just arrived, and I couldn't be more pleased.  Everything from the paper to the printing is superb.


Just 2 things I'm bummed about: first, ribbons are not included so you have to get your own, and second, practically all the gift tags are holiday themed.   I need more non-holiday designs. -- do you know how many birthday parties my 3 kids attend each year? That's a LOT of presents to wrap and tag! Oh well -- at least I can rest easy knowing that I'll have the cutest gift cards and most eye-catching presents this holiday season.


Disclosure: Minted supplied  me with a gift card to review the holiday stationery product of my choosing.  The views and opinions expressed here are my own.


Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada