Tiny Prints Valentines = Adorable



My kids' Tiny Prints Valentine's Day card came in the mail a couple of days ago, and I wanted to brag to show everyone how adorable they are! I have to admit, I had my doubts. I thought they'd be way too "kiddy" for my sophisticated 2nd and 5th graders. I didn't even think they'd find a design they liked. But I was wrong. Each child found a design they absolutely loved, and they were all so excited to order it. That shows you how much I know about kid-friendly designs.

The photos on the Tiny Prints site are cute, but they don't do justice to the real thing. These valentines are itty-bitty, just a bit larger than a business card, and each one fits comfortably in the palm of my hand. Some designs are folded cards and some are flat cards, and all of them can be personalized with your child's name. Obviously they can't compete in price with drugstore valentines ($17 for 20 versus $3 for 20), but they are a clear winner in the cute factor. And here are some discounts to help lower the price:

20% off everything till Valentine's Day (till 2/14): LOVE20

$9.95 super-rush Valentine's Day delivery (till 2/9): SR995

Free shipping on anything, for a limited time: FREESHIP12

Link
Disclosure: I received free kids' Valentines from Tiny Prints as a thank-you for a previous post. Tiny Prints neither solicited nor required this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada