All you need to know about eyeglasses from Zeiss



People ask why I don't get contact lenses, and for the most part I tell them that I can't be bothered with cleaning them, sticking them in my eye, worrying about getting them in the right position and all that. I've tried contacts, and they just don't work for me. Actually, I have been meaning to get myself some disposable contact lenses for occasional use, but I still intend to use glasses most of the time. I've worn glasses since I was eighteen, and worn them full time since I was twenty-eight; glasses are part of my face!

As I said, wearing glasses -- and consequently, picking them, getting tested for them and understanding all my options -- is almost second nature to me. But if you are just starting to realize you need glasses, or if your child's pediatrician has told you that he or she probably needs glasses, the process and the choices can be overwhelming. Fortunately there are resources you can utilize to learn more, such as the Zeiss Better Vision educational site. Here are some things you can learn using their educational tools:

* Learn about vision and vision problems
* Learn tips for finding the right eye doctor
* Find an eye doctor in your local area
* Learn what to expect at your eye care appointment, and what to ask your doctor
* Learn about different types of lenses and frames
* Learn about eyeglasses for children

It's a great resource, and it's free, check it out!


Disclosure: Thanks to Zeiss (via MomSelect) for providing a gift card and lens cleaning kit as a thank-you for posting this information. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada