Dress up for the holidays with EdenFantasys




So, have you started the holiday party rounds yet? If not, it's only a matter of time -- I'm sure your neighbor's annual cocktail party and your company holiday party is just around the corner. If you haven't been invited to any parties, you don't have to look far to find a fun get-together! There are tons of Christmas Eve parties and New Year's Eve parties, and I'm sure all the clubs will be running nonstop throughout the season.

There's no shortage of excuses to dress up and party, and online adult store EdenFantasys is making it easier than ever to dazzle everyone with their new outfit collection. I'm not talking about sexy lingerie (although starting out with beautiful undies always does wonders for your self-confidence!), I'm talking about tops, bottoms and dresses you can wear to a nightclub or restaurant, and look fabulous in. Here are some of my favorites:

Okay, my legs and bottom are not quite fit enough for me to wear this little black dress, but I can dream, can't I? And while I'm working out and waiting for that dream to come true, I can always wear it with leggings or skinny jeans.


This ruffle top would look great with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. I love the idea of adding a belt to give it an empire-waisted look!



Sexy doesn't have to mean slutty at all. It's all in the attitude, and this purple tunic provides plenty of it. It's even wholesome enough for The Pea to wear it. I'm sure she'd love it!

These are just some of the great outfits you can find at EdenFantasys. You'll be surprised at some of the new items they carry -- makeup, holiday outfits, club attire, beautiful lingerie and more! Stay tuned for more holiday posts featuring EdenFantasys!


Disclaimer: EdenFantasys, an online retailer of sex toys, lingerie and other adult products, is providing me with a gift card in exchange for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada