Free Shipping and Back-to-School labels at Label Daddy



Those of you who saw me in the Office Max Back-to-School webcast know that I'm big on labeling. With 3 very territorial kids, it's essential to keep track of who owns what. Here's another great Back-to-School organizing tool -- Label Daddy's School Pack, with an assortment of labels for everything your kid can possibly take to school. I've only tried their stick-on clothing labels, so I can't vouch for any of the other labels, but if they're as good as the clothing labels then your kid's stuff will be in good hands, I mean labels. And the Free Shipping on all orders till August 31 (use code SCHOOL) doesn't hurt, either.


I did not receive a product sample or monetary compensation. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

jerricaparr on August 20, 2009 at 8:31 PM said...

If you don't mind, would you check out my newest blog post?

http://jerricapuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/anyone-need-santa-letters.html

I'd appreciate it.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada