Has your school had its first lice check yet? Any dreaded pink slips in your kid's backpack with the words LICE on them? Any parent whose kids has had lice knows that an ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure! Fortunately, Lice Shield is giving away 5 sets of Lice Shield Shampoo & Conditioner, and Lice Shield Conditioning Spray. It keeps your child's hair clean gently, and repels lice with natural essential oils like citronella, rosemary and lemongrass. Here's how to enter:
Leave a comment on this post and share a tip for preventing or getting rid of hair lice.
1) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on your Pinterest board (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Lice Shield giveaway!
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on October 10, 2012; I will draw 5 winners at random on October 11 and post their names after they confirm acceptance. Continental US and Canada residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Are you worried about lice in your neighborhood? Check out Lice Shield's Lice Watch app on Facebook!
Disclosure: I received a product sample and other promotional goodies from Lice Shield as a thank-you for posting this information. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.