M-Edge SuperStylus




Our poor iPad.  I had high hopes of keeping it looking sleek and elegant, like the shiny new ones you see on billboards and in tv ads.  But life and kids have gotten in the way, so our iPad is now encased in a painfully pink protective case (sigh, my daughter's choice), and more often than not, covered in smudges.   I'm terrified the kids are going to crack, or at the very least, scratch, the touchscreen one day.  Fortunately, they are old enough to understand (or maybe they're old enough to understand my threats), so they do try and take care of it.  I can only imagine how parents of toddlers and preschoolers must feel when their little angels attack that precious iPad day after day!

Fortunately, M-Edge has introduced a kids version of their Stylus to help their kids control touchscreens more accurately:  the SuperStylus.
Like the Stylus, the SuperStylus has a hollow rubberized tip at the end, so kids can jab at the touchscreen without scratching it. Like the Stylus, the SuperStylus has lots of convenient features:  it's lightweight, and it has a pen clip as well as a lanyard hole so you can clip it to your pocket and attach it to your device case.  And since it's for kids, M-Edge has added kid-friendly touches like a chunkier body, chunkier tip and rubberized grip.  They've thought of everything!

The SuperStylus is great for apps and games that require more precise finger control.  It's perfect for the painting, coloring, penmanship, or drawing apps that my kids love.  And even though the tip control is probably not as good as the one on the Stylus, even grownups can use the SuperStylus.

In fact, I decided to demonstrate the power of the SuperStylus by enhancing one of our recent vacation photos.  It was a grey, foggy day when we visited Big Ben in London, so I thought Big Ben needed a bit of help to look more interesting:


Now that we have this little gadget, I'm hoping my Draw Something coin balance is going to go through the roof!


Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.



Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada