Back to School with Mabel's Labels Tween Pack




The Pea starts middle school this year, and much as we both love Mabel's Labels, The Pea informs me that some of their designs are no longer COOL.  Enter Mabel's Labels Tween Pack, a set of personalized name labels in cool shapes and designs.

The girls' selection is a nice mix of girly-girl and girl power styles.  There's a lot of pink and purple, but  there's blue and green as well, and not everything is overly swirly or flowery.


The boys' selection is all about skulls, soccer balls, surfin' (the waves and the streets), shoes and sweet rockin' tunes.


I love how the labels come in an assortment of sizes, so kids can put the bigger stickers on sports equipment or binders, and the smaller stickers on pencil cases and rulers.  I also love how they come in  an assortment of shapes and styles, so that kids can make their name labels a part of the design, and the act of labeling becomes a way to showcase their personal style, not an obsession with labeling everything in sight.

Whenever Mabel's Labels comes out with a new product, I always complain about how I wish they would make it in smaller quantities (i.e. a set of 24 labels instead of 48), so I can buy a set for each of my 3 kids without breaking the bank -- but not this time.  This set of 25 labels is the perfect quantity -- and the perfect way to make sure your kids' stuff looks cool, and stays safe.


Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada