Funny Face Dried Cranberries



Now that school is back in session, I'm back on my age-old quest to find healthy food for my kids' lunchboxes -- that won't come home uneaten.  Dried fruit is one of my lunchbox staples, because it's not too messy, my kids like it, and it's healthy.  But my kids like variety, so I can't rely on the same raisins/cranberries/apricots/fruit leather every single week.


Enter Funny Face, a brand of dried cranberries geared towards children.  They come in four flavors -- raspberry, cherry, grape and strawberry -- and they claim to have half the sugar and 25 percent fewer calories than traditional dried cranberries.  Funny Face sent us the grape and strawberry flavors to try, and they are really good! They taste a bit like grape and strawberry candy, so they're a hit with the kids.  If they came in teeny boxes instead of bulk bags so I could pack them in lunchboxes, that would be even better!



Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions.The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada