Get Cool Disney Downloads Here!


Last month I got wind of Disney's Magical Celebrations sweepstakes (5 trips to Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World!), and even though I knew the odds were pretty long, you never know, right? So I joined.......

..... and didn't win. Rats. Oh well, I did get a cool consolation prize -- for each day I entered, I was able to access a free Disney download. The contest ran through February, and I remembered to enter almost every day, so I've got about 25 of these Disney downloads -- and I'll be sharing them with you! I'll be posting them here every now and then, so all you Disney fans, keep an eye out!

Here's the first one I'm posting, a jpg file of Walt Disney (note: it's not the first in the series, it's actually the 11th). Just click on the photo to get the large-sized version, then right-click on it and click on "Save Picture As". Enjoy!



0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada