Tis the Season to Win Prizes!


After all the Halloween Hoopla, it's tempting to indulge in the post-holiday blues (namely, gobbling up all the candy because I tell myself there's nothing to do). In order to slap that out of me, I have to find something to keep my mind occupied and my spirits lifted. So I'm participating in NaBloPoMo (via my personal blog, Finding Bonggamom).

And what about on this blog? Well, November is my blogaversary month (I started Finding Bonggamom 2 years ago on November 20), so I've decided to celebrate all month long -- and y'all are getting the presents! Here are some of the things I'll be giving away on Bonggamom Finds this month:

I-Dog Dance
I-Dog Clip
Playskool Busy Ball-tivity Center
Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe
Russ Berrie Sea Pals
Tooth Tunes, Jr
Turbo Tooth Tunes

Yes, people, 'tis already the season for giving. Win something for yourself, your child, or someone on your holiday gift list. Check back here for all kinds of bloggy giveaways all throughout November!

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada