Burberry Sale



Nothing says classic and chic to me like a plaid Burberry Trench Coat. Unfortunately, even their "cheapie" packaway trench is waaaay out of my price range. Today Burberry begins their annual sale at Santana Row, with items discounted up to 40% off. It's still too much of a splurge for me, but I can dream, can't I?

2 Comments, Leave yours here:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling on November 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM said...

Yes!! We're all entitled to dream :P
I'm still dreaming of my dream camera *lol*

Identical twins, double Amen to that!! Which also means, double joy!! :)

Carver on November 22, 2008 at 4:53 AM said...

That is a classic coat. I like the dog too. All in a a classic photograph.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada