I've already blogged about how my kids think the I-Dog Clip is kewwwwl..... Now check out its super-kewwwl big brother, the I-Dog Dance. He's fun to play with on his own: you can make him sit, stand, tap his paw and obey several other commands by touching his face. But plug him into your iPod or MP3 player, listen to music on his speakers, then watch him reeelly git funky witcha.
Here's how my kids play with the I-Dog Dance:
1) as a lava lamp (they are totally mesmerized when the lighted dots on his face blink in various "mood" patterns)
2) as a robotic pet (along with Tumbles the Fur-Real Friend, since Alfie and I won't let them have a real dog)
3) as an excuse to borrow mama's iPod (as if they can't use the cd player... but as they like to whine, this is so much more fuuuun!)
How would you play with the I-Dog Dance? Tell me how, and you could win your very own I-Dog Dance! Here's how to enter:
* Visit the I-Dog website and check out the whole menagerie of I-Dog products.
* Leave a comment at this post -- tell me which one(s) you like best and/or how you would use your I-Dog Dance.
* Don't forget to include your email address so I can contact you.
* For an extra entry, blog about this giveaway on your own blog and include a link to this post. Leave an extra comment with your name, email address and a link to your blog.
I'll draw a winner at random on November 14, 2008. For the full giveaway rules, click here. And come back on November 8th-- I'm giving away an I-Dog Clip!