LAST DAY for Free Shipping on American Girl



Okay, I lied. I just wanted to make sure I had your attention. American Girl's standard Free Shipping Code (GIFTSHIP) does end today. However, since I'm all important and well-connected and stuff, I've got another Free Shipping Code that is valid until November 29th. Just enter Key Code # PA82024.

You know that's about all the discount you're going to find on American Girl products, so go log on to their online shop and go crazy. Because I can't.

(Really, I can't. Oh, no. The Pea already has 2 dolls, I SWEAR I'm not getting her any more. Even though she adores Nellie and they won't be selling Nellie or Samantha any more after this year. Even though she doesn't have Mia's accessories, which also won't be available after this year. God, I wish I could win the lottery.)

Here's all the legal stuff:
To redeem this free shipping offer, please enter the free-shipping code GIFTSHIP at checkout. Offer valid on all orders. No minimum purchase required.

Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 11/25/08. Free standard shipping and processing applies to orders to US addresses only; Canadian and/or rush charges, as well as surcharges for large items, are additional. If shipping to more than one address, offer only applies to the first “Ship To” address. Discount will appear at checkout.

Offer not valid on any previous purchase or order placed after promotion expires. Cannot be combined with other offers that utilize a special offer code. Does not apply to Day at American Girl Place packages, American Girl® magazine orders, Doll Hospital admissions, or shipments made from American Girl stores. Offer not valid on future exchanges, returns or requests for delayed shipping.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada