Do you love savory, crunchy snacks but feel guilty at the thought of noshing on tortilla chips or potato chips? Then you've got to try Snikiddy! They sent me samples of their all-natural snacks, and it's hard to justify buying the regular greasy junk food. These are snacks you can treat yourself to from time to time and feel good about giving the kids a snack made with real ingredients!
Snikiddy's line of snacks includes:
All-Natural Baked Fries have the taste of fries, without the greasy, heavy feel. They have a light, crispy texture, more like veggie straws than fries -- and they contain half the fat of regular potato chips
Eat Your Vegetables are chips that look and taste like regular corn or tortilla chip -- but they have a full serving of vegetables in every ounce! These are my favorite Snikiddy snacks. I love the savory flavor and crispy crunch.
Each of Snikkidy snack comes in a variety of yummy flavors like cheese, sea salt, barbecue, sour cream & onion, and more. All Snikiddy snacks are made from non-GMO ingredients, are certified gluten and wheat free, and do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, hydrogenated oils or MSG.
Here are some great ways to enjoy Snikiddy Snacks:
* Top a Macaroni and Cheese casserole with All-Natural Cheese Puffs
* Top a salad with Eat Your Vegetables (it works great with Chinese Chicken Salad, Southwestern Barbecue Chicken Salad, or Taco Salad!)
* Crumble any crushed Snikiddy snack over baked potatoes
* Serve the All-Natural Baked Fries as a side dish to sliders or chicken strips
* Last, but certainly not the least, Snikkidy snacks are great by themselves! Try them with hummus or salsa or ranch dressing or nacho cheese dip, or just munch on them without any dips or dressings to distract you from the yummy taste and satisfying crunch.
Snikiddy snacks are available at Whole Foods, Safeway, Kroger and other groceries and retailers. You can also find them online at Amazon, PeaPod and the Snikiddy store.
Win a case of Snikiddy Snacks
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will win a case of Snikiddy snacks in their favorite flavor!
Leave a comment on this post and tell me which Snikiddy Snack you would most like to try.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Snikiddy snack giveaway! http://ow.ly/iBJjp
RT @bonggafinds You could a case of all-natural, savory, crunchy Snikiddy Snacks! Enter by March 21 at http://ow.ly/iBJjp
7) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on March 29, 2013; I will draw a winner at random on March 30 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Thanks to Snikiddy snacks for providing the samples as well as the giveaway prize. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.