Free American Girl printable activities



Last week I posted a link to some great American Girl learning activities that will keep your daughters busy throughout the summer.  Here are a few more American Girl downloadable activities from -- these don't have a specific educational focus, they are just for fun (and as the song says, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!). There's a set for each American Girl historical character, which makes them great for themed birthday parties or sleepovers,



Click here to enter my American Girl Read-a-Palooza giveaway -- You could win an assortment of American Girl books!


Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. . The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

 

Pin It

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

heidy T. on September 23, 2012 at 3:27 AM said...

I have two daughters and I am thinking of registering them at this girl printable activity since both of them love arts. Is this activity available only during summer?

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada