Monday, May 07, 2012
I've had the privilege of working with Energizer to support their Now That's Positive Energy initiatives, spreading the word about the importance of programs supporting our National parks, fire safety, music education -- and showing people how they can help out and make a difference. Today I'm happy to announce Energizer's partnership with Habitat for Humanity®. They're working with baseball legend and philanthropist Cal Ripken, Jr., donating more than $300,000 and 1,000 volunteer hours. I love the idea of self-sufficiency and pride of ownership that Habitat for Humanity brings, and I can't think of a better organization to benefit!
Energizer is also getting everyone involved through their Energizer Utility Cash program. Just collect codes from specially marked Energizer battery lighting products, and you could get up to $25 off your utility bill! Or, you could choose to donate your Energizer Utility Cash earnings to Habitat for Humanity. Here's how it works (click here for the full terms):
1) Collect specially marked Energizer battery and lighting products.
2) Visit www.nowthatspositivenergy.com/utilities to redeem your codes
3) Enter all your codes at once before 3/31/13, 11:59 p.m. EST. You can enter just the 2 codes to earn $2.50, or wait till you collect 10 codes in order to earn the full $25 (click here to see the rewards table)
4) Choose whether you want the amount deducted from your utility bill, or whether you want it donated to Habitat for Humanity®.
It's that easy to make a positive impact! And with the giveaway below, it could be even easier.....
Win 2 packs of Energizer Max batteries and savings off your utility bill
Energizer is sending one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader two specially marked packages of Energizer Max AA batteries with special codes! It only takes 2 codes to start earning rewards with the Energizer Utility Cash program, so once the winner receives the batteries, he or she can take the codes and redeem them in the way I described above.
Leave a comment on this post and share your suggestions on how to reduce your utility bills. This entry must be completed before any extra entries will count.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Leave a comment on this post and share a story about your favorite home remodel project, or an experience you've had working with Habitat for Humanity (1 entry).
2) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
4) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
5) Blog about this giveaway, making sure you include a link to the giveaway (http://bit.ly/KnxHAp) in your blog post (1 entry).
6) Like Bonggamom Finds on Facebook (1 entry).
7) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered the Energizer giveaway! http://bit.ly/KnxHAp
8) Follow @bonggafinds on Twitter and tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day):
RT @bonggafinds Win 2 packs of @Energizer batteries! Enter by 5/20 at http://bit.ly/KnxHAp #giveaway
9) Tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day):
RT @bonggafinds Earn up to $25 off your utility bill w/ codes in specially marked @Energizer batteries! http://bit.ly/KnxHAp
10) Join any of the open giveaways on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry per giveaway you've joined)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on May 21, 2012; I will draw a winner at random on May 22 and post his/her name after she/he confirms acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: Thanks to Energizer for providing 2 battery packs for the giveaway, as well as 2 additional battery packs for me. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.